Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Amazing Shampoo & Conditioner

I have been using an amazing new shampoo and conditioner from Garnier. It is called Hydra Recharge. It it claims to give you a powerful blast of hydration that lasts.



I have always had dry, brittle, frizzy hair. I had tried numerous shampoos and conditioners for help. Nothing seemed to help or it was just a temporary fix. So naturally I am skeptical on if this product would even work. Well I was impressed just after the first use.

I have always needed to use conditioner in my hair, otherwise my hair would dry out even more. As I am applying the shampoo to my hair I am impressed with the feel of the hydra beads. Yes you read that right. It has tiny beads in the shampoo. As I am rinsing the shampoo I am in love and amazed at how soft my hair is feeling. And even without the conditioner. The shampoo alone left my hair feeling soft. I could of easily skipped the conditioner.

The past conditioners I have ever bought I have had to use about 10x the recommended amount just to cover my hair. So naturally I start to pile the conditioner up in my hand. Well for once in life I can say I used WAY to much conditioner. All it takes of this conditioner is a tiny bit. If I wasn't impressed with how soft my hair felt after the shampoo, I am blown away now! I was even impressed with how soft my hair felt wet out of the shower.

After all is said and done and hair is dry, I am happy to say that my hair is soft, silky and almost weightless.

Another amazing perk? It smells wonderful and my whole bathroom still (hours later) smells wonderful! I will be buying this product when these bottles run out!



* I am a BzzAgent and part of a word of mouth company. This blog is solely my opinion on this product. I was not paid money from BzzAgent.com or Garnier to write this review. I was provided the products free of charge to try out and review.

**Image used in this blog. I was given permission to use this picture through www.bzzagent.com. I in no way own or claim to own the copyright of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome I am going to buy this next time I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete