Friday, February 8, 2013

Our Favorite Dinner

I think it is funny that I see this as a popular dinner now. I have been making this for dinner since 2003. Although my version isn't near as pretty as some of the ways that they are making it today, but not still tastes just as yummy!!! I decided in would share with you how to make it the way I do!

First you only need 4 ingredients.
One pound hamburger
One packet taco seasoning
Two rolls of crescent rolls
One bag of shredded cheddar cheese

Step one: brown your hamburger and drain.

Step two: add taco seasoning to meat as directed on the package.

Step three: while your meat is cooking with the seasoning spray a cake pan with a nonstick spray.

Step four: spread the first roll of crescent rolls along bottom of pan. Until bottom of pan is covered.

Step five: spread hamburger meat over the crescent rolls on the bottom of pan.

Step six: cover hamburger meat with half the bag of shredded cheese.

Step seven: cover hamburger and cheese with the other package of crescent tools. Make sure you crease the sides all the way around (pressing the bottom layer or crescents and the top layer together to close the whole thing up)

Step eight: sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake according to the directions on the crescent roll packs.













3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, I would add onions jalapenos, salsa, sour cream rice and chili with no beans. But, if I did that only me and my hubby would eat it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina it is very yummy! It is basicly a taco in crescent rolls. Super easy and yummy. One of my family favorites.

    ReplyDelete